As I mentioned before, I have wanted to make a quilt with fire colors for quite some time, and I really had fun working on this one. The way the colors twist around the stars has the wheels turning in my brain, and I'm imagining all sorts of great color combos (you know that blue, green, and aqua are at the top of that list)!
Last week's party rocked, as usual! Cynthia at Quilting Is More Fun Than Housework linked up this stunner. Oh my, I love all of that color!
This quilt, inspired by Polish Pottery, is by Carol Quilts Sometimes, and it's a real beauty!
and I can't wait to see more of the progress on this one from Karen at Quilts...etc.
Okay, y'all! Time to party!
1. You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!
*If you're new to the party, here's a helpful tip for linking up- select "Auto Crop" when selecting your thumbnail photo. For some reason, trying to crop your own image results in the dreaded "white question mark box," and we definitely want to see your awesome work! :)