Page Buttons

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's Almost Thursday!

Okay y'all-  Tomorrow is my stop on the Sew We Quilt Wicked Blog Hop (not to mention Halloween), so I know things will get pretty busy in a hurry!  I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to share what you're working on, either before or after the sugar-induced coma of trick-or-treating!  So, I'm posting Needle and Thread Thursday a day early, and I'll still leave it open through Friday!

In case you missed it, I have my machine back and am sewing again!  Yippee!  So, tomorrow, I'm planning to share a little tutorial for the blog hop, and Friday, I have a tutorial ready to go for the braid/herringbone quilt I mentioned in my last post.  Be sure to keep an eye out for those!

With all of that coming up, I'll just save my NTT sharing for another time, so let's just get right down to the highlights, shall we?

Last week, there were SO many fantastic links!  I know, I know.  I say that every week.  Yep, I do.  I and I really mean it, but this week I had an especially hard time choosing some projects to highlight because there were lots that I just loved.

Jess at Quilty Habit shared this adorable baby quilt, and I just think the little owl is too cute!


Ms. Midge's paper pieced fairy tale quilt is just amazing!


and Diana at Red Delicious Life shared her Accuracy Quilt Along top, and I love the purples!


Okay, y'all, you know what to do.  Bring it on!

Here are the rules.  Y'all know the drill!

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post to make it easier for others.
3. Spread the word and post my button or a text link.  Please find my new button on my sidebar!
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kelly! Sounds like you are supppper busy. Looking forward to your posts over the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another busy week for you! Thank you so much for hosting and taking such good care of us all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kelly! Can't wait to see what you've got planned for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Kelly, Forgot and linked a crochet project I'm working on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects..... As always, many thanks for hosting the linky party. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information

    Bierdeckel bedrucken

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips