Page Buttons

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Welcome to NTT!

It's Thursday again, friends!  It must be spring, because lately, more and more of my family's time has been spent at the baseball field- enjoying friends, sunshine, the smell of burgers and hot dogs on the grill, and cheering for my wild thing's team.  Baseball around here is about as all-American-apple-pie as it gets, and between baseball and my parents' visit last weekend, I have gotten zero sewing done.  Zero, zilch, nada.  It's all good though, because I wouldn't miss these experiences for the world!

I also have to confess that I haven't been able to leave comments on last week's links either.  I visited each and every link (and thoroughly enjoyed them), but didn't get the opportunity to comment on how fantastic they are.  I always browse through the links in bed on my iPad, but use a computer to leave comments later.  (It gets tough to use the iPad for 70ish comments)  So, for that I apologize.  Please know that NTT would not be what it is without you, and I am truly thankful for you joining in each week.  A party's not a party without friends!

So, without further ado, let's get right to last week's awesome highlights!  Jess at Quilty Habit linked up this Radiant Orchid showstopper.  It rocks- front AND back!


Ella and Nesta's Little Room shared this low volume quilt, and I love the large single block, and the soothing feel of the low volume fabrics.


and Amanda at The Cozy Pumpkin showed off this bright, happy rainbow quilt!  The "scattered" look of the stars is so neat!


Let's get to the party, shall we?

1.  You can link finished projects or WIP's , but just keep it about quilting and sewing!
2. Link to your specific post (not to your home page!) to make it easier for others.
3. Please remember to spread the word and post my button or a text link.  
4. Spread the comment love far and wide!
5. Following me is not a requirement to link, but is so very appreciated!

**Please remember, I've added a request to the party from now on!  I'd really like for your link to include a project you're working on (in any stage), or a tutorial you'd like to share, rather than just a link to another party or giveaway.  I absolutely LOVE giveaways and link parties (who doesn't?), and if your post includes a project as well as a giveaway or linky, then bring it on!  Thanks for helping to keep NTT a place to find awesome inspiration and fuel for your creativity!



9 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my mini! I am obsessed with that bright star quilt! Enjoy your time outside :) It's still super cold here and I haven't been taking as many walks as I want to yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring hasn't arrived here yet! We are in the early stages of a blizzard that is forecast to last all night! Hopefully it's the last storm of the season. Enjoy some beautiful sunshine for me, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this. I envy you already being able to enjoy the great outdoors. We got snow last night. Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about writing comments on the iPad... It can be frustrating. I don't think you should apologize because you are the one who give us the opportunity to link our creations. I thank you for putting on line the Needle and Thread Thursday every single week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the sharing spirit of the host of this blog party is not discouraged or spoiled by those who don't feel a need to follow the quidelines of the party, so simple an unrestrictive as they are. NAYY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my quilt top! A lovely surprise for me!
    I wish it would stop raining here and get on with the spring! Italy is supposed to be sunny, right?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I'm just seeing that you featured my quilt. Thanks ever so much. What a nice surprise after a long night. :) You're a sweetheart and I've been keeping you in my prayers for success on your upcoming test!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting! I read and appreciate every single comment, and I reply to each one as soon as I can. If you don't hear back from me, you might be a no-reply blogger. :)

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips